I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it.
I want to have lived the width of it as well.
~ Diane Ackerman
The year is coming to a close and excogitating over my goals for 2012, I got to thinking about my Bucket List. My bucket list that is virtually non-existent! Everyone has one, right? I was always meaning to write one up and keep it somewhere where I can always see it, for motivation, like in my home office.
We go each day just living our lives, to survive, to make it through — but are we really living?
I’ve decided to get started right away and thought I’d share a few:
1) Walk down the Great Wall of China
2) Deep Sea Diving
3) Sky Diving
4) Complete a 10k marathon
5) Make a Milliion
6) Learn Sign Language Fluently
7) Learn 3 languages fluently
8) Renew my wedding vows in a vineyard in Tuscany or underneath La Tour Eiffel
9) Attend Mardi Gras
10) See the Northern Lights
11) Visit the 7 Wonders of the World
12) Learn to Surf… in Costa Rica or Australia
13) Learn to play the guitar
14) Publish a Book
…… I have so many things I want to do, so this is exciting and extremely motivating for me!
Have you started your Bucket List?