The title says it all! But, what a name, huh? :p A favourite of mine and my family. Your tastebuds and sweet-tooth craving will thank you times a million after having this.
*Thanks to the hubs for graciously helping out!*
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 cup melted margarine
- 1 cup flour
- 2 packs of Philadelphia Cream cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip (buy large container
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix (fat-free or regular)
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding (do NOT buy pie filling!!!)
- chocolate shavings (You can just buy regular chocolate bar and grate them) (optional)
- 3 cups milk (skim or regular)
- Mix together the icing sugar, margarine, flour, and chopped pecans and press into a “9 x 13” pan. Bake for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees F; Cool
- Mix cream cheese (microwave the cream cheese a little to soften), white sugar, and ONE cup of cool whip; Spread on cool base.
- Mix both packages of pudding and add 3 cups of milk.
- Beat and spread on filling layer (don’t worry it will thicken as it cools).
- Spread remaining cool whip on top, add some shaved chocolate if you want and set in the fridge.