|Check out that buttery, brown sugary and cinnamon goodness!|
This is a truly decadent treat that your family and especially the kids will enjoy!
It’s also a nice treat for you too. Go ahead, indulge!
- 10 Slices of Bread
- Gay Lea Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Spreadables Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- Icing Sugar
- Canola Oil
- Strawberries and/or Blueberries (optional)
4) Add sliced bananas on top of nutella bread and then close together with the buttered bread
5) Dip in liquid batter so that entirely coated and then add to griddle
6) Transfer bread slices to griddle or skillet, heating slowly until bottom is golden brown. Turn and brown the other side.
Serve French Toast with chopped strawberries and/or blueberries with a sprinkling of icing sugar and/or maple syrup.
Yes, it’s as delicious as it looks!
(Please refrain from licking the screen).
One of my readers will WIN a One Year Supply of Gay Lea’s Newest Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Spreadables with 12 FPC’s (that’s a whole lotta butter and French Toast!)
To be eligible to win, leave me a comment telling me what you would make with the new Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Spreadables Butter and enter via rafflectoper below for more additional entries.
Open to Canadian Residents only (excluding Quebec).
Contest ends 10/25.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I am part of the Gay Lea Blogger Campaign with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.”