It’s the most wonderful time of the year and also the busiest! With the holidays fast approaching, not only are you often focused on making sure you get your gift list shopping done, house is decorated and end of year to-do list crossed off but you’re also getting things set for any upcoming holiday travels.
This season as festive and magical as it can be, is also a time when colds, flus, tummy bugs and a whole other slew of sneaky ailments can rear its nasty head. Are you fully prepared?
A few things I make sure to never forget to pack along with the essentials when packing for holiday travels are:
- any personal medications that you and/or your family members are taking
- favourite stuffy or blanket for the kids for those long car/plane rides and for the hotels/guest rooms
- snacks for the whole family
- first-aid kit
As prepared as I try to be, I do overlook a few key items that I had wished I brought along with me. Forgetting something important can definitely put a damper on your holiday fun. That’s why I have put together this handy list of items you may have forgotten to pack. Some of them may surprise you!
More info on these medicinal products:
- Used to relieve occasional constipation and irregularity
- Relieves constipation by working with water to hydrate and soften stools, increasing the frequency of bowel movements and allowing bowel movements to occur more normally.
- It is a taste-free, grit-free powder to be mixed with water or any other everyday non-alcoholic beverage, hot, cold, or room temperature, taken once a day.
- Restore your body’s natural rhythm
- RestoraLAX is recommended by doctors as an effective way to relieve constipation.
- No cramps, no gas, no bloating side effects
- Generally produces a bowel movement in 1-3 days
- For more information:
- Non-drowsy Claritin® Rapid Dissolve™ provides fast all day allergy symptom relief in a melt-in-your-mouth tablet that dissolves instantly without needing water.
- Outdoor: Pollen, trees, ragweed, grass
- Indoor: dust, pets and molds
- 24h Symptom Relief
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery, red, burning eyes
- Skin itch, hives
- For more information: http://www.claritin.ca
What do you usually forget to pack during your holiday travels?