There’s no denying that I love the colour PINK.
It’s charming, pleasant and darling — it makes me feel happy when I see it.
Pink supporting a charitable campaign that I support and love? That’s something to be very happy about.
Especially when it goes hand-in-hand with a fashion brand that I admire.
Now through October 31, 2014, a little pink does a lot of good. Lands’ End is introducing the Pink Thread Project, a charitable campaign created to help raise awareness for Breastcancer.org the leading online resource for breast health and breast cancer information and support.
By simply ordering and applying one of six pink thread icons on any Lands’ End item that can be embroidered – from totes and towels to cardigans and shirts – a full 75 percent of the $6.00 embroidery application fee will be donated to Breastcancer.org. Supporters can take part in the Pink Thread Project initiative from September 19 through October 31, 2014. To learn more visit landsend.com/pinkthread.
I LOVE Lands’ End’s variety of products — gorgeous looks and quality design. Adding a sweet little pink icon in support of breast cancer awareness is a great little touch! Check out the cute icon selections too!
The curated collection of six pink icons includes the Lands’ End anchorgram and lighthouse logos, the Breastcancer.org Circle of Trust logo, the pink ribbon and a classic sailboat and compass icon.
How else can you get involved?
Throughout the month of October, other Lands’ End initiatives to support the Pink Thread Project include:
- Landsend.com Goes Pink – On October 1, 2014, landsend.com will feature a pink logo and banners on the company’s home page in solidarity and support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- Share Your #PinkThread – Through the month of October, supporters can share a photo/image of who or what their “Pink Thread” is in their life on Facebook (facebook.com/landsend), Twitter (@LandsEnd) and Instagram (@LandsEnd). Lands’ End will donate $1 to Breastcancer.org for each photo posted (up to $10,000) using the hashtag #PinkThread.
- Pink Thread Project Women’s Swim Tee – Lands’ End will also offer an exclusive women’s Swim Tee in pink with $5 of every purchase benefitting Breastcancer.org. This pink tee can also be embroidered with a Pink Thread icon and 75 percent of the application fee will also be donated.
- Lands’ End Pink in Stores – During the month of October, Lands’ End will donate 10% of the purchase price of all fall/winter pink women’s apparel and accessory items sold in Lands’ End Shops at Sears and Lands’ End Full Price Stores to Breastcancer.org.
- Lands’ End Business Outfitters – The business division of Lands’ End is also taking part in the Pink Thread Project. Now through the month of October, 5% of the purchase price of a select assortment of customized pink apparel and promotional items will be donated to Breastcancer.org. Items can be found at http://business.landsend.com/pink.