I love recipes that are quick to make and call for so little ingredients but offer a big bang for your buck!
This is the case with these super cute Mini Taco Bites that I came across on Pinterest (the Women’s Guide to Cooking, Cleaning, Working Out and everything else in between…).
Seeing that my kitchen seems to have a magnetic force field that pulls every family and friend in that direction (or just the fact that I am a fabulous cook and hostess), pulling together quick and efficient meals and appetizers that will satisfy tummies is a must.
These Mini Tex-Mex Taco Bites are ridiculously easy to make and only require 4 main ingredients.
You can always add your own toppings to them.
I like to add sour cream and diced tomatoes and chives or avocado. Delicious!
These are one of those recipes where you can have your children take part, big or small!
MINI TEX-MEX TACO BITES
Time: 15 minute Prep; 25 minutes Baking
Yields: 24 Mini Taco Bites
- Wonton Wrappers (packet of 2 – you will only need 1 to make 24/fill two muffin tins)
- 1 lb of Medium Ground Beef
- 1 Box/Packet of Taco Seasoning
- Shredded Cheese (I purchase the Kraft Mexicana Mild Shredded Cheese Packet)
- 1 Tbsp of Canola Oil
- Any additional toppings you may like (Sour Cream, Diced Tomatoes, Avocado, etc.)
1) Preheat Oven to 425 Degrees Celcius
2) Spray some oil over 2 Muffin Tins and then add one wonton wrapper into each cup
3) Heat oil and cook ground beef with the taco seasoning well until all pink is gone
4) When Beef is cooked, add a hefty spoonful into each wonton wrapper
5) Sprinkle a generous pinch of cheese over the meat
6) Pop into the Oven for 20-25 minutes than let it sit for a few minutes before taking the first bite
*Add any toppings you want to add*