Sifting through the continual amount of makeup in my beauty drawer, I can’t help but realize how mundane my beauty routine has become. I can probably apply my makeup with my eyes closed (but of course you wouldn’t want to do that…).
It’s always the same thing weekday mornings: Wake up, groggily shut off the hallway night light, wake up kids for school, brush teeth, wash face, moisturize w/sunscreen, wake up kids again, and again, and again (with my voice having lowered a hundred decibels and almost similar to Batman), get breakfast ready, make lunches (if I forgot to the night before), dress up in something comfortable yet presentable, put my “face” on which consists of concealer, mascara, cream blush and a lipgloss, get kids eating breakfast and out the door in time to catch the first school bell (earlier on good days).
As we shift towards a new season, much like the clothing, outerwear and home decor, I like to revamp and make way for the fresh period among us. All the pink lipsticks and shimmery body bronzers slowly make their way to the back and out come the plums, reds and nudes. Of course, to revive my routine, I always ensure I keep up-to-date on what’s au courant in the beauty world.
There is one place that I frequent often for everything I need from a new lipstick to a package of chewy candies to bandaids or cold meds — Shoppers Drug Mart. It’s where I go often for most of my beauty products. In fact, I think my local SDM Beauty Counter Cosmetologist knows me on a first-name basis.
Has your beauty routine become too routine? Change it up with some new beauty products from Shoppers Drug Mart. Here are some of the new fall beauty launches:
– Life Brand Facial Masks: Have you tried the multi-masking trend? Single sachet facial masks from Life Brand make it easy to mix and match. Formulas include pore-cleansing, brightening, hydrating, soothing and anti-aging.
– Joe Fresh Eyelash Curler: For a runway-ready look every day, just add some curl to your lashes before applying mascara.
– Quo Cushion Concealer: The newest way to get sheer coverage with a natural finish. This sleek new compact stick from Quo Cosmetics features a cushion end for easy application and blending.
– Yes to Coconut Head-to-Toe Hydrating Balm: Formulated with virgin coconut, sweet almond and avocado oils, this skin-softening body balm is clinically proven to moisturize dry, cracked skin. Ideal for elbows, hands, knees and toes.
– Stylize Detangling Combs & Brushes: Gain control of your locks with a new selection of detangling tools from Stylize. Choose from combs or paddle, mini, cushion and vent style-brushes.
To help you freshen up your beauty routine for the new season, Shoppers Drug Mart is offering one of my readers a $75 Gift Card!
To enter, leave me a comment telling me about your beauty routine and why it needs a change.
Contest open to Canadian Residents. Ends October 3rd, 2016.
Fall Beauty SDM Giveaway