As I previously posted in a recent blog regarding a yummy idea for an aqua and blue sweets table, here I found another beautiful idea for a lucky bride-to-be’s bridal shower (or even a chic birthday gathering with the girls).
– Print the labels provided(free) by Creature Comforts.
– backdrop fabric was bought at Walmart (it’s actually a fabric shower curtain)!
– Put your “milk bottles” to work, filled with chocolate milk.
– Scrapbook papers from Michaels were also used to wrap Hershey’s Miniatures, and the favor boxes.
– Red straws from Ikea.
– A little Bling adhesive gems added to labels and wrappers.