Beards and ‘staches is the new man-trend. Legend has it, every time you shave a beard, you can hear a hipster scream. True story.
Love the look (although I much prefer my man with less facial hair), but it is important to tame the fluffy beast with a good quality razor every now and then.
My husband travels a lot and much prefers disposable razors as he can’t always bring his heavy duty one with him everywhere. He tried the new Schick Hydro® 5 disposable razor and shared his thoughts on Amazon.ca here.
The new Schick Hydro® 5 features include:
- UPGRADED Hydrating Gel Reservoir now delivers 40% less friction than lube strips, plus it features improved gel delivery, with a lubricant surface area increase of 80%.
- NEW improved gel formula now hydrates your skin for up to 1 hour after you shave.
- 5 Ultra Glide Blades with breakthrough skin guards help control skin flow to reduce friction by doubling points of contact to smooth out your skin as you shave.
- NEW larger, redesigned guard bar for increased skin stretch, resulting in a smoother shave
- NEW reduced blade spans minimize skin bulge to help smooth the flow of skin across the blades.
Here’s what my husband had to say on Amazon.ca:
This is an excellent and very sharp razor blade specially for a disposable kind. I have experienced using 3 and 4 blade types and found this one gave me a smoother and more precise shave due to the extra blade and the hydrating gel that helps it glide smoother on my skin. The flip and trim feature allows for lining up side burns easily and helped me get those hard to reach places like near my nostrils. I highly recommend this razor blade and how well it performs at this price point.
Would you like to try it for yourself?
I’m looking for 25 of my readers to sign up to review and try the new Schick Hydro® 5 and leave their honest thoughts on Amazon.ca between May 16 – May 23, 2016.
Reviewers will receive a Schick Hydro® 5 disposable razor (valued at $9.49) and there is no cost associated with participating.
If selected, once you’ve received your razor and tried it out for yourself, post a review including #gotitfree and #contest to Amazon.ca, let me know you’ve done it by sending me your review link and you will have a chance to win a $100 prepaid gift card!
Reviewers must email me a link to your review in order to be drawn for prizing.
Here’s the catch: You need to have made a purchase on Amazon.ca within the last 6 months to leave a review.
More info in disclaimer below.
Thanks for your interest!
Schick Hydro® 5 Review + Amazon Rate & Review Opportunity