Going back to the yester-years of hopscotch in the playground to Teen Mag Posters of our favourite “heart-throbs” taped up to our lockers, a lot has changed since then, but one thing that will never fade is a child’s/tween’s/teen’s longing for individuality and personal style.
Give them something they will love with my list of Stylish Must-Haves!
1) Printed Jeggings
The Children’s Place, $18
2) J.Crew Boys’ Long-Sleeve Glow-in-the-Dark Tees
J. Crew, $34.50
3) Nevada®/MD Little Girls Reversible Vest in Raspberry Gelato
4) Customizable Shoes
5) Beatrix New York Little Kids Backpacks
Beatrix New York, $42
I absolutely LOVE Beatrix’s line of Kids Backpacks (my daughter owns the Papar Owl one!) with their unique and adorable designs of embroidered forest creatures. Enough storage for your Little Kid and you can rest assured not every child in his/her class will have the same backpack. Don’t you hate when that happens?
Durable, easy-to-clean and easy to carry. A CAC Favourite for the New Generation Kids and Parents!
6) Glitter Backpack
J. Crew, $114
7) Spiketus Rex Full Pack
8) SoYoung Grade School Backpacks
9) 8″ Globe – Pink *Comes in different colours
10) KSNY x Darcel Journals
Kate Spade, $25/each
11) May Designs Custom Notebooks
May Designs, $20 (Current sale for only $12!)
I love how many stunning and unique designs you can choose from to suit your individual taste. Their designs are gorgeous and you can also choose the inside pages: Monthly Agenda, Address Book, Blank, Academic Agenda, Kids Colouring Book & more!
12) Target Notebook set (Hello Eiffel Tower!)
13) GreenRoom Recycled Notebook
14) Large Pencil Cases (Owl and Bare Tree seen in pic)
15) Banderole pencils