Temperley London (also one of my fashion designer faves!) is known for her glamorous yet wearable style and signature, unique and intricate detailing in every piece. With so much glam beauty and details in her pieces, Temperley often tones down on the makeup and hair, keeping it simple and relaxed.
Hair Design by Moroccanoil Global Ambassador Antonio Corral Calero
This season, the hair takes the shape of a loose bun, recreating a Pirate-esque look inspired by the sea. While the style is relaxed and natural, it still has the Temperley glamour showing through.
GET THE LOOK:
- Prep with Moroccanoil Treatment Light (MSRP: $43.00/100ml) on dry hair to enhance hair’s natural texture
- Apply Moroccanoil Root Boost (MSRP: $32.00/250ml) to sections of hair in a zigzag motion downwards from root to ends, creating an uneven distribution of texture
- Loosely dry hair using a Moroccanoil Large Barrel Brush (MSRP: $30.00), pulling it through to smooth out sections and create a natural look
- Once dry, mist hair with Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo (MSRP: $28.50/205ml) (Dark / Light Tones depending on hair color) to create additional texture
- Using a Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Brush (MSRP: $92.00/35mm), skim the hair unevenly with the tips of the bristles to pull the hair back and create a tight, low ponytail. Use fingers to pull through the hair, and back into the ponytail, to create natural separation
- Holding the ponytail in place, loop hair through an elastic twice. On the third twist, pull hair half-way through to create a loose loop
- Take the ends of the hair, pull these through the center of the loop and then twist the remaining ends round the base of the bun to cover the elastic. Leave some loose ends hanging below, unevenly.
Photo Credit for all images in this folder: Temperley London AW16 Hair by Antonio Corral Calero, Global Moroccanoil Ambassador | Photography: Piers Macdonald for Moroccanoil
Moroccanoil products are available at fine salons.
For more information, visit http://www.moroccanoil.com.
For daily behind-the- scenes content, follow Moroccanoil on Twitter and Instagram. Subscribe to beauty tutorials on YouTube and join the conversation on Facebook!